[OPLINLIST] Last chance for Beginner's Guide to BIBFRAME on 5/24!

Shelly Miller via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Mon May 22 09:56:19 EDT 2017

Only a few days remain to register for OhioNET's next Fundamentals of Cataloging webinar, Beginner's Guide to BIBFRAME!  Whether you're responsible for maintaining catalog records or for making decisions about cataloging policies at your library, plan to join us for an introduction to this new type of bibliographic record that can take our catalogs into the 21st Century.  Learn about how BIBFRAME can make a big difference both inside and outside your technical services department and help overcome the barriers that MARC records create for web users trying to find library resources.

Can't make it during the scheduled time?  You'll still have access to our content.  Everyone who registers will automatically receive a link to view the archived recording of our session for later viewing.

Don't forget!  Employees of Premium Level OhioNET members can attend almost all of our in-house workshops or webinars at no charge.  Not sure what membership level your library maintains? Select your employer from the Organization list on the registration page and your member level will automatically be populated on the form.

If you have questions about this or any of our other CE offerings, don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>.  We're always happy to help!
Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37