[OPLINLIST] Keep well-loved items circulating longer with OhioNET's hands-on workshop (8/3)

Heidi Beke-Harrigan via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Tue May 30 13:12:44 EDT 2017

Lead by Dr. Miriam Kahn, this day-long, hands-on session will teach high quality, less damaging repair techniques to keep your circulating collection looking healthy. Attendees will learn how to repair torn pages, tip-in loose pages, tighten hinges, reattach broken hinges, and repair spines simply and easily.  With plenty of time to practice and a set of supplies and tools to take home, you can confidently start completing long-overdue repairs.  Save money and extend the life of your general collection—click the link below today!

Basic Book Repair Workshop<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=380&reset=1>

Thursday, August 3rd, 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM

Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Please note that the price for this session includes a $60 kit fee to cover the cost of the supplies you'll take back home at the end of our workshop. Registration closes Wednesday, July 19th!

Looking for more CE options?  Check out the OhioNET Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a complete list of all our currently scheduled events.  If you find yourself with questions, don’t hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>.  We’re always happy to help.

See you soon!

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1086 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org