[OPLINLIST] Circulating Hot Spots

Susan Pieper via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed May 31 11:54:35 EDT 2017

Hello All:
We are launching our Wi-Fi Hot Spot circulations in mid-June. I am curious
how everyone is packaging them for circulation. We are thinking of using a
square book-on-cd case that will hold the unit in one sleeve and the
instructions in another with jacket art that includes more information. We
are probably going to attach a zip-cord with our library ID to the
connecting cord.

Please send me your strategies, ideas, photos, etc. We will be circulating
five (5) units from our main library.

Thanks in advance!
Susan
Listening to: *Racing the Devil: Inspector Ian Rutledge mystery by Charles
Todd*
*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>