[OPLINLIST] Free book labels

zemrocjo@loudonvillelibrary.org via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed May 31 13:51:57 EDT 2017

We're doing some cleaning out of cabinets, and have found the following
spine labels that we aren't using any more;

 (These are from Demco)

 partial box of 7 Day Loan (light orange with white 7, with "7 day loan" in
black

 2 partial boxs of Non-fiction (white sticker with black lettering)

 2 partial boxs of Fiction (Yellow sticker with black lettering)

 (Rolls of movie rating stickers, from Highsmith)

 2 rolls blue PG (one full roll, one partial)

 3 rolls green G (2 full, one partial)

 1 roll red R (partial)

 2 rolls orange PG 13 (one full, one partial

 Send me your location/cargo code. Bonus points for anyone taking them all
in one fell swoop!

 Joy Zemrock
 Loudonville Public Library