[OPLINLIST] Last chance! Learn how to keep great ideas from dying on the vine with OhioNET on 11/15/17

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Thu Nov 9 11:16:00 EST 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3594C.1FB330A0]

Have you ever had a great idea that never quite got off the ground? Sometimes inspiration is not enough! How are innovative efforts impacted when an organization says one thing, but does another? If you're wrestling with these questions, plan to join us for the next webinar in our Cultivating Connections series, Customer Service in Organizational Culture<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=412>.  Attendees to this session will have the opportunity to start reflecting on these issues, as well as learning why examining these questions is important and where to find tools you can use to examine your own organizational (or departmental) culture.

Customer Service in Organizational Culture<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=412>
Wednesday, Nov. 15th, 4 PM to 5 PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Matthew Dyer, MLIS

Looking for more Continuing Education opportunities?  Head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.  Sessions descriptions for early 2018 are coming soon!

"See" you soon!
Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org