[OPLINLIST] Time is running out to sign up for OhioNET's FREE webinar to help you better understand how patrons are using your EBSCO electronic databases on 11/1/17

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Mon Oct 23 10:18:55 EDT 2017

Sign up today to join us for this upcoming FREE webinar from OhioNET.  Many, many libraries around the state have access to multiple EBSCO electronic databases, thanks to the effort of groups like OPLIN, OhioLINK, and INFOhio.  Because the use of EBSCO's products is so pervasive among libraries in Ohio, we have reached out directly to EBSCO to create a FREE online session to review their new usage data reporting features.  Attendees will have the opportunity to understand how various user actions create recorded metrics, review the major categories of EBSCOadmin reports, discuss download settings and options, and learn how to access relevant support direct from EBSCO Help.  Whether you have gathered your own usage stats in the past or are entirely new to the process, you'll benefit from this session.

Understanding and Using EBSCO Usage Data<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=419>
Wednesday, Nov. 1st, 3 PM to 4 PM
Presenter: Devon McArdle, EBSCO

If you're looking for more CE options, head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our upcoming events.  Please don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org> if you find yourself with questions.  We're always happy to help!

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37