[OPLINLIST] Information on a paint and sip event at the library

Sam Norris snorris at mljlibrary.org
Mon Oct 23 10:32:45 EDT 2017

Hello collective.  I need some guidance on hosting a paint and sip event AT
our library and without a friends group.  I have a new adult programmer who
thinks this will work well in our community.  If this has been discussed
before I apologize.

Please feel free to reply off list to:

kwallace at mljlibrary.org

Sam Norris

Director
Mary Lou Johnson Hardin County District Library
325 East Columbus Street
Kenton, Ohio 43326
snorris at mljlibrary.org <norrissa at oplin.org>
419.673.2278
www.mljlibrary.org/

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*