[OPLINLIST] Getting to the Real News: Finding Answers to Patron Questions in EBSCOhost on 11/28

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Wed Oct 25 13:52:44 EDT 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D34D98.88A81180]

Would you like to connect your community with reliable news resources? Through the Ohio Web Library, your patrons already have access to a treasure-trove of accurate resources. Learn how to make the most of the EBSCOhost resources available, including popular reading magazines through MasterFILE and scholarly journals through Academic Search Premier.

In this complimentary session, Joe Ceterski, EBSCO trainer, will demonstrate how to find answers to common patron questions. Both the novice and the expert will benefit from this webinar as we explore advanced searching tips to find the latest and most accurate information. Please feel free to bring your specific questions to the session or send them to me in advance.

Take this session on its own or as a foundation for continuing offerings around the topic of digital and information literacy.

Mark your calendar and register for:

Getting to the Real News: Finding Answers to Patron Questions in EBSCOhost<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=417>
Tuesday, Nov. 28th from 3 PM to 4 PM
Presenter: Joe Ceterski, EBSCO trainer
This is a free event for all Ohio librarians - 0 CE hours

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon!

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org