[OPLINLIST] Explore how organizational culture can impact customer services initiatives with OhioNET on 11/15/17!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Oct 31 10:32:36 EDT 2017

Have you ever tried to implement a customer service initiative, only to have it fizzle? Sometimes the best first step is to look inward before launching something new. How can internal culture impact your plans? What is the best approach? If you're wrestling with these questions, plan to join us for the next webinar in our Cultivating Connections series, Customer Service in Organizational Culture<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=412>.  Attendees to this session will have the opportunity to start reflecting on these issues, as well as learning why examining these questions is important and where to find tools you can use to examine your own organizational (or departmental) culture.

Customer Service in Organizational Culture<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=412>
Wednesday, Nov. 15th, 4 PM to 5 PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Matthew Dyer, MLIS

Looking for more Continuing Education opportunities?  Head to the OhioNET Training Calendar<https://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.  Sessions descriptions for early 2018 are coming soon!

Remember to select your employer from the drop-down menu on the event registration page!  Can't find your institution?  Contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>!  We're always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37