[OPLINLIST] Final Call for Unpacking Citations with OhioNET on 9/11/2017

Heidi Beke-Harrigan via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Thu Sep 7 12:59:34 EDT 2017

In this age of hyperlinked documents, many of us are out of the habit of working with citations. Whether your responsibilities have you helping patrons track down hard-to-find resources or leading information literacy lessons, join us to refresh your knowledge on traditional citation structures (including those associated with genealogical or archival work). During Unpacking Citations<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=4867&qid=325589>, discover online sources to help you and your users answer questions about a variety of citation formats, and learn about the power of citation databases to help identify commonly cited sources.

Sign up today to join us for:

Unpacking Citations: Understanding Sources and Structures<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=385&reset=1>
 Monday, September 11th, 3PM to 4PM, Live ONLINE
Presenter: Dr. Miriam Kahn

Can't make it in real time?  Sign up and be sure to get a link to view the recording of this session at your convenience.

If you find yourself with questions about this, or any of our other CE offerings, please don't hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>).  We're always happy to help!

"See" you soon!

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1086 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org