[OPLINLIST] MORE libraries: please check for our book

via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Wed Sep 13 14:10:00 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Under the MORE interlibrary loan system, we lent out THE FRENCH LAUNDRY
COOKBOOK by Thomas Keller (HML barcode 34019101631810) on April 6, 2017.

We never received it back. The State Library is unable to tell us which
library received it, and of course the paperwork went with the item. Since
the program was shut down so suddenly, we have been unable to run a report
through the MORE staff interface to tell us where it was sent.

Please check your systems and shelves for our books. Our Priority Dispatch
number is 23200 and the address is below in my sigline.

Thank you,

Lynne Welch

Herrick Memorial Library

101 Willard Memorial Square