[OPLINLIST] NEWS RELEASE: Meet the Author Jonathan Auxier at Dayton Metro Library

Mandie Burns via OPLINLIST oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Fri Sep 22 13:14:58 EDT 2017

You are invited to this upcoming author event hosted by the Dayton Metro Library.  Please excuse multiple cross-postings and feel free to share with anyone who may be interested.  We hope to see you here!

MEET THE AUTHOR
JONATHAN AUXIER
IN PERSON AT THE DAYTON METRO LIBRARY

Jonathan Auxier's website describes him as the author of "strange fiction for strange children." The NY Times bestselling author hopes to meet many strange children and other fans when he pays a visit to the Dayton Metro Library on Saturday, October 7. He's giving two presentations, at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., in the Eichelberger Forum at the Main Library, 215 E. Third Street. He will autograph books between sessions.

Auxier's presentation is an energetic mix of humor, drawing, yo-yo tricks, and inspiration for readers and writers of all ages. He'll discuss hit middle grade novel, The Night Gardener, as well as Peter Nimble and his Fantastic Eyes and his latest release, Sophie Quire and the Last Storyguard.

"I love getting in front of readers and talking about books!" Auxier says. "I'm talking books (and yo-yos) at the Dayton Metro Library. Can't wait to see you!"

His presentation is free and open to the public. Books will be available for purchase at the event. For more information, visit DaytonMetroLibrary.org<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/> or call (937) 463-2665.

[cid:image001.png at 01D0186B.B3E83010]

MANDIE BURNS
Youth Services Director
DaytonMetroLibrary.org<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/>
P: 937.496.8507

"Creativity is a verb, a very time consuming verb. It's about taking an idea in your head and transforming that idea into something real."  -Milton Glaser