[OPLINLIST] Emedia only library cards?

Morgan Paul mpaul at seolibraries.org
Mon Apr 30 12:48:41 EDT 2018

Hi,

We have done this with SEO; we are a member of the SEO consortium.

I sent SEO staff an excel sheet of numbers corresponding to a set of
library cards. They prepopulate the borrower accounts for us. They use
generic names: Electronic User #1. We use the same pin # for everyone.

We made a little cardstock flyer for the cards that gives information
about the Libby app and the pin #.  I would love to find ready made
flyer that we could slip the library cards in.  We make ours by hand and
cut slits with an Exacto knife.  I keep thinking that I will find an
Ellison die that would work for this.

Our elementary school was concerned about the adult items available in
the Ohio Ebook Project. An example is Trailer House Boys, an R rated
movie.  They declined our offer of supplying students with these.

We give these out during any type of outreach. I have given them out at
Rotary and Kiwanis.  I think it is just another tool for sharing the
services of our library.

Morgan Paul

--
Morgan Paul, Director