[OPLINLIST] Holiday Scheduling

Tamra Hess eastp.admin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:48:09 EST 2018

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request for assistance with
holiday scheduling.  I have attached a list of submitted ideas,
suggestions, and food for thought regarding my question.  If I missed
someone's idea while copying/pasting, please be assured that I read it and
will take it under consideration.  For the time being, our scheduling is
limited to 60 days out until I determine what will work best for this
library.

Best of the holidays to all of you!

Tamra Hess, Director
East Palestine Memorial Public Library