[OPLINLIST] Read the latest issue of the Ohio Libraries Quarterly

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Thu Dec 13 12:33:50 EST 2018

Please excuse multiple postings...

The latest issue of the Ohio Libraries Quarterly<http://library.ohio.gov/about/publications/ohio-libraries-quarterly/> was recently posted to our website and is available to read online, download and print. This issue features articles about Special and Unusual Collections<https://library.ohio.gov/quarterly/special-libraries-unique-collections/>.

Feature articles include:

Interview with a Librarian: Heather Saunders, Ingalls Library, Cleveland Museum of Art
We're with the Band: CCAD Packard Library's Collection of Local Band Posters
Akron Art Library
Traditional Materials, Collected in an Untraditional Way
Langsdon Mineral Collection, Mercer County District Library
The Wright Brothers Collection
You Got That at the Library? Unusual Circulating Collections in Ohio Libraries

Special thanks to the authors contributing articles and photos for this issue.

Click here<https://library.ohio.gov/quarterly/special-libraries-unique-collections/> to read the Ohio Libraries Quarterly
______________________
The Ohio Libraries Quarterly is a digital publication of the State Library of Ohio. Each issue features a theme of interest to staff, administrators, trustees and volunteers associated with all types of libraries and library related organizations in Ohio.
Want to Contribute?
Do you have a program or service that would be of interest to our readers? We welcome articles submitted by state agencies, Ohio libraries and library related organizations. Articles should be between 500 to 600 words in length and include high quality photographs. The Ohio Libraries Quarterly Editor retains the right to accept, reject and edit articles as necessary.
Submit your articles, suggestions and questions to Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Editor, Ohio Libraries Quarterly at marshams at library.ohio.gov<mailto:marshams at library.ohio.gov>.
###

[StateLibraryLogo-smaller-AA2]

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.