[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading performer

Karen Moore forestlibrarydirector at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:57:26 EST 2018

Hello,

We have booked Paul Kyprie for a program in Forest (Hardin County) on
Tuesday, June 18 at 10:30 a.m.  I am looking for another library in the
area to book a second program on that same day to get a discounted
program.  He would normally charge $400, but if a second area library books
on that same day the price goes down to $325.  After his "Toys in Space" 45
minute program, he will stay and do a free juggling workshop with the
kids.  Here is his website:

http://www.zeemoshows.com/library-shows.html

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!

--
Karen Moore, Director
Forest-Jackson Public Library