[OPLINLIST] Did you get closed out of OPLIN's 2019 Tech Trends webinar?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Dec 31 08:13:00 EST 2018

*We've been able to expand the maximum attendance a bit so, if you were on
the waiting list already, you are now registered...and, if you were closed
out entirely (or haven't registered yet), there's now a few more seats
available!*

Tech trends That May (or May Not) Affect Libraries 2019
Like most of us, who pay even a little attention to recent developments in
technology, you're likely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information
and progress. With so much coming at us so fast, keeping up can be a
challenge. Do some technologies deserve more attention than others?  Join
us for this webinar as we explore what’s coming down the pike and what it
might mean (or not) for libraries. We can't track everything, but we can
pick out some patterns in what's happening around us.

*Tuesday, January 15, 2019  10:00 AM - 11:00 AM  *

****REGISTER HERE
<https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1100&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2019/01/01>****

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)