[OPLINLIST] Chilton and Kids InfoBits coming 7/1; Training Save the date

Mandy Knapp mandy at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue May 1 10:58:16 EDT 2018

 Hello all,

I hope you are having a lovely day today.  As you know, we are getting
several new statewide databases July 1. Today I'd like to bring two to your
attention: Chilton Library and Kids InfoBits.

*Chilton Library* provides access to repair, maintenance and service
information on the most popular cars, trucks, vans and SUVs on the road
today, as well as, many new vehicles. This continuously updated resource
provides step-by-step repair procedures, troubleshooting guides, diagnostic
trouble codes, photos, illustrations, diagrams, and multimedia (videos and
animations) to simplify even the most complicated tasks.

*Kids InfoBits* is content-rich, authoritative, easy-to-use. and features
age-appropriate, reliable, and perfect for today's young learners. Its
content covers a broad range of educational topics via a modern, graphical
interface. The design helps kids explore the product and gain comfort with
database searching. Kids InfoBits addresses the way kids learn and conduct
research – and makes it fun!

There are two training dates for Public Libraries scheduled:
June 14 at 10am
June 19th at 2pm

*Save the date! Registration Link Coming Soon!*

Many of you have asked for a preview link for these two resources in order
to compare products and develop training. Rest assured, I'm working on it.
:)

Looking for a webinar on a different new resource? All webinars on new
resources are listed here.
<https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/new-database-training-information>

Best,
Mandy Knapp