[OPLINLIST] Free Phishing Simulation and Security Awareness through OPLIN

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Oct 1 15:40:42 EDT 2018

Good afternoon all,

Beginning this month OPLIN can provide security awareness training and
email phishing simulations for all Ohio public library staff at *no cost*
to the library!

A one year agreement has been reached with SecurityIQ (
https://securityiq.infosecinstitute.com/) which allows us to distribute
admin accounts and staff licensing to any library interested in using the
service.

   - The admin account gives you full control over branding, reporting,
   simulation selection, and staff targeting.
   - The training path through SecurityIQ is designed to be a 12 month
   program (outline attached), but we encourage any manner of use, even if
   just to send out a limited number of simulated attacks to foster discussion
   among staff.
   - The SecurityIQ video module library list is also attached to give you
   an idea of the training materials.

To ease the setup process and answer your questions, SecurityIQ is hosting
a webinar on October 16th consisting of a quick implementation walk
through, followed by a Q&A session.