[OPLINLIST] Free Phishing Simulation and Security Awareness through OPLIN

Karl Jendretzky karl at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Oct 10 14:01:47 EDT 2018

Good afternoon everyone!

I just finished sending out the SecurityIQ admin invites to everyone who
requested access. If you don't see an email invite from them in your inbox,
you may also want to check your spam folder. Otherwise let me know and I'll
resend it to you.

Anyone who hasn't requested access yet feel free to shoot me an email along
with the number of staff you'd like licenses for!

Once your admin account is up and running, here's some of the more
interesting areas of the web admin you might want to check out.

   - Phishing EMail template library under "PhishSim -> Email Templates"
   - Training video library is found under "AwareEd -> Modules"
   - Default 12 month training battery is under "PhishSim -> Batteries"
   - Section to import AD users in under "Learners -> Active Directory
   Synchronizer"

Remember that this upcoming Tuesday SecurityIQ will be hosting a webinar,
consisting of a quick implementation walk through, followed by a Q&A
session.