[OPLINLIST] Piece of furniture to give away

Kate Porter kporter at ualibrary.org
Wed Oct 3 11:56:22 EDT 2018

We have a custom built literature rack to give away to anyone who wants to
come pick it up.  It is a great shape but is rather large and heavy.  We
think it comes apart but are not 100% sure on that.  It has adjustable
shelving and works wonderfully for all of the community
information/newspapers/magazines that we all have out for our patrons.

It is 82" tall,  94.5" at its widest part and 30.75" at its deepest part.

Photos are attached.  We have two and have now found that one is enough to
meet our needs.

Let me know if you have an interest or questions about it.

Thanks, Kate

--
*Kate Porter*
Assistant Director