[OPLINLIST] Youth Services Librarian positions open at Stark Library's DeHoff Memorial Branch & Sandy Valley Branch

Linda Bartlett lbartlett at starklibrary.org
Thu Oct 4 10:59:08 EDT 2018

Stark Library has two Librarian with Youth Services Emphasis positions open one at our DeHoff Memorial Branch Library at 216 Hartford Ave SE in Canton Ohio and the second at our Sandy Valley Branch at 9754 Cleveland Ave SE, Magnolia Ohio.  The job postings are attached and our application is on our library website, www.starklibrary.org<http://www.starklibrary.org>, "Contact", employment, click on the job, and the blue apply now box.  Linda Bartlett

Linda M. Bartlett, H/R Administrative Assistant
Stark Library
715 Market Av N., Canton, OH 44702-1018
W: 330.458.2693
lbartlett at starklibrary.org