[OPLINLIST] How do you record your Notary transactions?

Amy Garrett amy.garrett at smfpl.org
Mon Oct 15 10:43:54 EDT 2018

At the Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library, each of us (there are currently 4
notaries on staff) keeps a Notary journal (we purchased these through the
Akron Bar Association) and then at the end of each month, we go through and
add up the number of notarizations that each of us has completed and report
this info. into an Excel spreadsheet that is maintained by the person who
does the statistics for our department. The formula is automatically set to
tally the total number from each notary's "subtotal." Please see example,
below.

[image: image.png]

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Amy Garrett

--
Amy B. Garrett | Head of Information Services
3512 Darrow Road, Stow, OH 44224

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
institution.

Follow me on GoodReads
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/217090-amy