[OPLINLIST] Youth Manager job posting - Westerville, Ohio

Katrina Plourde kplourde at westervillelibrary.org
Wed Sep 12 14:44:54 EDT 2018

The Westerville Public Library has an opening for a Youth Services Manager.

Successful candidates will have proven knowledge of and experience with children's collection materials, library trends, literacy-based programming, early literacy tools and resources, and collaborating with the local community and schools. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong customer orientation that supports the diversity of community in which we operate.

See the attached job description for details. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and application (found on our website at www.westervillelibrary.org/careers<http://www.westervillelibrary.org/careers>) by Monday, September 24th.

The Westerville Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.

Katrina Plourde
Human Resources Director
Westerville Public Library
[Senior Professional in Human Resources(r) (SPHR(r)) Certification]

126 S State Street
Westerville, OH 43081
Office (614) 259-5022
Fax (614) 882-5369