[OPLINLIST] How to develop community partnerships and grass roots solutions

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Fri Apr 5 15:00:46 EDT 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4EBC0.5880EF00]

Complex community problems require cooperation, flexibility and grassroots creativity! If you’ve been wondering how to get started on a community-focused project, plan to attend our upcoming webinar, “How to Grassroots: Limitless possibilities through community-based solutions.” Lead by members of Team Vittles (a diverse group of library staff members working to address food insecurity issues), this session will discuss their strategies for developing community buy-in, examine the evolution of their project’s ups and downs, and explore resources for learning more about food security issues across Ohio. Click the title link below for more information and to register.

How to Grassroots: Limitless possibilities through community-based solutions
<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=501>Tuesday, May 22, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Presenters: Shane Hoffman (Plain City Public Library), Gina Maida (University of Mount Union), Kate McCartney (Marysville Public Library), and Sarah Schaff (Denison University).

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our session at your convenience. Looking for more content in our Cultivating Connections track?  Check out this other upcoming session or head to our Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calednar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

Get Started with Grant Writing
<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=497>Tuesday, April 30, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Presenter: Cindy Boyden (State Library of Ohio)

If you find yourself with questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us (ohionet at ohionet.org<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>). We’re always happy to help!

“See” you soon,

Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Librarian
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities
[CHIS2resized]