[OPLINLIST] Music for Storytime

Amanda Henning ahenning at delawarelibrary.org
Tue Apr 9 12:00:08 EDT 2019

Hey all, would you be willing to share how you obtain and access music for
library storytimes?  We are struggling to find a system that is approved
for public use that can also be tracked by our local auditor.  Previously,
we downloaded music from Itunes but our financial department can't prove
what was purchased in that transaction for our financial records (we were
using giftcards so the library credit card wasn't available to that many
staff members).  Recently, we tried Amazon Music, Apple Music, and Spotify
but all charge tax that can't be waived for nonprofit and specifically
mention the service only being used for personal use (vs. streaming in
public).

thanks!

--
Amanda Henning