[OPLINLIST] Don't miss your chance to check out Burbio--a free, customizable, community-based event calendar

Heidi Beke-Harrigan heidib at ohionet.org
Tue Jan 29 10:34:22 EST 2019

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4B7BE.331F1010]

Learn how you can get the most out of your promotion and marketing investments with a new, community-based event aggregator, Burbio (www.burbio.com<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5801&qid=>). Free to schools, libraries, government agencies, and non-profits, Burbio partners with institutions to automatically pull existing event data, send reminders and updates, and let users explore all kinds of community events in one place.  In addition to a demonstration of the platform, attendees will also hear perspectives from Ohio library staff already working with Burbio.
This webinar is free and open to all library staff working in Ohio.

Keep Your Community Connected with Burbio
<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5813&qid=>Wednesday, Feb. 6th, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up and be sure to get the link to review the recordings of our sessions at your convenience.

Looking for more content in our Cultivating Connections series?  Click the title links to check out the events listed below! For a complete listing of all our currently available sessions, head to the Training Calendar<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5806&qid=>.
 Libraries Lending Hope<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=499>
Thursday, March 14, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Presenter: Dr. Meghan Harper (Kent State University – School of Information)

Get Started with Grant Writing<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=497&reset=1>
Tuesday, April 30, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Presenter: Cindy Boyden (State Library of Ohio)

If you find yourself with questions about this event, or any of our other training opportunities, please contact us<https://www.ohionet.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=5798&qid=406894>.  We're always happy to help.

“See” you soon,
Heidi

Heidi Beke-Harrigan, MLS, CPL
Member Services Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Ave | Columbus, OH 43221
614-484-1068 | 800-686-8975, ext. 28
heidib at ohionet.org<mailto:heidib at ohionet.org> | www.ohionet.org
Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities
[chis1]