[OPLINLIST] World Book access down

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Jul 2 09:39:31 EDT 2019

Hello--

Access to World Book Online seems to be down for public libraries
statewide. We've reported the issue, but have not received an ETA for
repair.

Chilton was down last week, but fewer of you noticed. 😉

I'll send an update when World Book is back.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250

* Currently listening to "The Atrocity Archives" by Charles Stross,
performed by Gideon Emery (Recorded Books, 2010).*