[OPLINLIST] Teen Summer Reading prizes

Jen Coventry jennifer.coventry at wadsworthlibrary.com
Wed Jul 17 12:15:30 EDT 2019

Hello,

We are constantly re-evaluating our services, including annual summer
reading programs. Teens, as you know, can be a difficult to please group
when it comes to prizes. What sorts of things do you offer as prizes for
teens in your library for Summer Reading? Do you offer smaller weekly
prizes or larger prizes at longer intervals? I realize what is popular at
one library may not work for another, but I am looking for ideas.

Thanks for any info you can share with me!
Jen

Jennifer Coventry, Librarian. Children's, Youth & Outreach Services
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street
Wadsworth, OH 44281
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wadsworth+Public+Library/>