[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Teen Summer Reading prizes

Jen Coventry jennifer.coventry at wadsworthlibrary.com
Thu Jul 18 10:52:38 EDT 2019

Hello again,

Thank you, everyone, who sent responses to my request for information
regarding teen summer reading prizes. There is a pretty wide variance in
the way libraries handle incentives, so I really appreciate the advice! A
few have asked that I share my findings, so here's what I've got so far
(attached).

Jen

Jennifer Coventry, Librarian. Children's, Youth & Outreach Services
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street
Wadsworth, OH 44281
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wadsworth+Public+Library/>