[OPLINLIST] HMPL's Writer's Conference

Karen Phillips karen.phillips at hmpl.info
Sat Jul 27 12:49:38 EDT 2019

Writer's and readers alike!  Join us on Saturday, September 21st from 9:00 - 3:30 for our 1st Annual Write On Writer's Conference.  Our keynote speaker is our very own Virginia Nelson with special guest authors Jane Ann Turzillo, Marin McGinnis and Joe Pasquarella.

Agenda

  *   Registration
  *   Keynote speaker:  Virginia Nelson
  *   Breakout sessions led by Jane Ann Turzillo, Marin McGinnis and Joe Pasquarella
  *   Lunch break (check out Jefferson's local eateries or bring your own)
  *   Meet the authors, book purchases and signing
  *   Panel discussion (get your questions ready!)
  *   Wrap up and door prizes

Registration is limited so don't delay.
Secure your spot today by calling HMPL at (440) 576-3761 or via email at:  karen.phillips at hmpl.info

https://www.henderson.lib.oh.us/content/hmpls-writers-conference