[OPLINLIST] Searching for a microfilm reader/printer

Brad Stephens bkstephens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:41:59 EDT 2019

Salem Public Library's ancient microfilm reader/printer has finally
passed away.  We are just months away from releasing all of our
microfilm content on the web in digital form, so it makes little sense
to purchase a short-term replacement.

I am curious if any of you have an older (but functional) machine that
is collecting dust in a corner of your library that you'd be willing
to lend or donate to our library.  I'd prefer someone in NE Ohio to
make pickup easier.  Please email directly if you're able to assist.

Thanks - Brad