[OPLINLIST] HELP: patron incident or behavior tracking software solutions

Chip Kruthoffer c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org
Fri Mar 22 09:09:42 EDT 2019

If you have experience with a library patron incident tracking software
solution, could you tell me what you've implemented and how it is working
for you? I'm interested in commercial solutions, not homegrown.

We have a homegrown Google Apps solution that we've outgrown, and I'm
looking at alternatives. Two I have identified are:

PITS (http://www.quipugroup.com/PITS-patron-incident-tracking-system.php)

INCIDENT TRACKER (http://incident-tracker.com/)

I've also seen several education-related solutions, but the needs met don't
exactly mesh with ours.

Thanks for your help,

Chip Kruthoffer, Systems Manager
The Lane Libraries ~ http://www.lanepl.org
1396 University Blvd. (Admin. Center)
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
work: 513.785.2706
mobile: 513.869.9770
c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org

Thank you for your support of The Lane Libraries.