[OPLINLIST] Free Security Cases

Bill Martino bmartino at ccplohio.org
Tue Aug 11 14:47:47 EDT 2020

It is not often in life that you come across something that can, in fact, change not only your life but the lives of your patrons as well.  This is one of those "somethings".  We have for your approval a host of free Amish made* security cases for both DVDs and CDs.  Just look at what we have to offer:

DVD II cases #89021  Grey bottom  we have approximately 15,000 of these cases

CD single  #89001  we have approximately 4000-5000 of these.

For more exact specifics visit kwikcase.com

Why are we getting rid of these fabulous items, you may ask.  Well, it is simple.  To share the joy that we had owning them with someone else.  Smart shoppers will grab these and put them together Lego style to create their very own COVID-Free work zones**  If you are interested please let me know.  Due to the large volume that we have to offer, it would be best that they be picked up here in beautiful Springfield, Ohio.  I would prefer that requests be for a minimum of 350 cases.

Bill Martino
Director
Clark County Public Library
201 South Fountain Avenue
Springfield, Ohio 45506
937-323-9751

*may not actually be Amish made
**may not actually prevent the spread of COVID

Bill Martino
Director
The Clark County Public Library
201 South Fountain Avenue