[OPLINLIST] Free Canon Toner Cartridge Offer (Act now!)

Chris Kincaid ckincaid at nctlib.org
Fri Aug 21 14:52:10 EDT 2020

Is your toner cartridge so low that you have to shake it to print a single page? Well, I've got a deal for you! You can (for a limited time and while supplies last) receive your own Canon 131 color toner cartridge through Priority Dispatch for the low, low price of FREE! We have 6 color 131 cartridges and 2 color 131H cartridges. First come, first snag!

Just send me your Priority Dispatch Library code to make your claim today.

Chris Kincaid
Assistant Director
Newcomerstown Public Library

740.498.8228