[OPLINLIST] family visit guidelines

Tina Michel tmichel at centerburg.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 5 11:45:54 EST 2020

All,
We are seeing visits between estranged parents/grandparents and their minor children.  Some are presumed to be supervised visitation situations.  We have had no issues arise and all have been very cordial.  Wondering if other libraries have experienced any unique situations regarding this or if there are any guidelines or experiences that could be shared? We are happy that the library is seen as a safe and welcoming place for such visits.

Many thanks,
Tina Michel, Director
Centerburg Public Library
49 E. Main St.,