[OPLINLIST] Financial Resources

Joel Mantey jmantey at FindlayLibrary.org
Tue Feb 18 13:32:28 EST 2020

Hello,

We are investigating what other libraries are utilizing for financial resources for their patrons.

We had used Standard & Poor's NedAdvantage for a number of years but switched to CFRA Research MarketScope more recently for electronic resources.
We have Valueline Investment Survey and Valueline Small & Mid-Cap for print resources.

If you can please share with me what resources your library utilizes and if your patrons like them.

Thank you.

Joel Mantey
Adult Services Manager
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library