[OPLINLIST] Financial Resources

Grace Freeman gfreeman at ghpl.org
Tue Feb 18 16:32:14 EST 2020

We looked at CFRA but it was cost prohibitive... interested to see if your patrons find it helpful?

We started sort of polling patrons to get input (none us us are traders, wanted to know what they wanted!) and overwhelmingly they said that of the print resources we offer (Outlook, Aden Forecast, Valueline, Kiplinger letter) they really only ever consult the ValueLine. We've debated offering that digitally as well but again, cost is a factor, even to have it for on site use only. We asked patrons about offering it digitally and several patrons noted that if they had to come in to access it anyway, the print was generally fine, or the WSJ would give them what they need.

Interested in others' experiences as well. Thanks for bringing this up.

Grace Freeman
Adult Services Librarian
Grandview Heights Public Library
Where the Community Connects
(614) 486.2951
www.ghpl.org<http://www.ghpl.org>

[http://www.ghpl.org/]

[cid:5785dfe6-4b66-483c-8233-9711c695b364]<https://www.libraryjournal.com/?detailStory=ljx191202_StarLibraries>

I'm currently reading: El Deafo by Cece Bell and The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World by Melinda Gates