[OPLINLIST] movers for a carpet project

Joe Knueven joe at wilmington.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 26 16:25:00 EST 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

We are in the early planning stages of a carpet project for one of our libraries where we will replace more or less all of the carpet in our public areas.

One thing we have decided on is that we definitely want to move our stacks, rather than carpet around them, and that we on staff definitely don't want to be doing all of the heavy lifting ourselves.

With that in mind, has anyone else out there hired movers to do this work that you could recommend?

Thanks.

Joe

Joe Knueven, Director

Wilmington Public Library