[OPLINLIST] Our freely available Exploring our Statewide Resources web series continues on 4/2

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Thu Feb 27 10:25:49 EST 2020

[cid:image003.png at 01D5ED58.46B66080]

Our freely available series, Exploring our Statewide Resources, continues in April with a session on the Home Improvement Reference Center.  Now that spring is just around the corner, it's time to start thinking about outdoor projects. Prepare to help you patrons find the how-to help they need with this unique online resource. Whether folks need to fix a specific problem, want tips to help maintain their systems, or hope to remodel their home (inside or out), this database has everything they need to get started.  This session is co-sponsored by OPLIN and open to all library staff working in Ohio at no charge.

Exploring our Statewide Resources: Home Improvement Reference Center<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=550&reset=1>
Thursday, April 2 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM | No CEUS offered
Presenters: Joe Ceterski (EBSCO) and Kim Bishop (Dayton Metro Library)

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up anyway and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our online sessions at your convenience.

Looking for more continuing education options? Check out the next freely available session in our Reference Skills & Resources training track or head to the Training Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled events.

Exploring our Statewide Resources: Chilton Library<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=543&reset=1>
Wednesday, May 13 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM | No CEUs offered
Presenters: Amber Winter (Gale-Cengage) and Chris Mills (Huron County Community Library)
FREE to all library staff working in Ohio!

If you find yourself with questions about these or any of our events, don't hesitate to contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org>. We're happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities