[OPLINLIST] Free Nonfiction Large Print Books

bmichel at library.ohio.gov bmichel at library.ohio.gov
Thu Feb 27 11:58:00 EST 2020

Please excuse multiple postings......
The SEO Library Center would like to offer up the following groups of large print books to any library that is on Priority Dispatch.  Just let us know the group number(s) you'd like.

First come first serve.
GROUP 1
When all you've ever wanted isn't enough [large print]
Kushner, Harold S.
Gift from the sea [large print]
Lindbergh, Anne Morrow, 1906-
Gift from the sea [large print]
Lindbergh, Anne Morrow, 1906-
Love [large print]
Buscaglia, Leo F.
A return to love [large print] : reflections on the principles of a Course in miracles
Williamson, Marianne, 1952-
Embraced by the light [large print]
Eadie, Betty J. (Betty Jean), 1942-
Closer to the light [large print] : learning from children's near death experiences
Morse, Melvin
>From beginning to end [large print] : the rituals of our lives
Fulghum, Robert
The City of Joy [large print]
Lapierre, Dominique.
The faith club [large print] : a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew : three women search for understanding
Idliby, Ranya, 1965-
End of days [large print] : predictions and prophecies about the end of the world
Browne, Sylvia
One prayer at a time [large print] : a day-to-day path to spiritual growth
Bundesen, Lynne.
There's a spiritual solution to every problem [large print]
Dyer, Wayne W.
Living between two worlds [large print]
Goldsmith, Joel S., 1892-1964.
GROUP 2
The re-enchantment of everyday life [large print]
Moore, Thomas, 1940-
The unmistakable touch of grace [large print]
Richardson, Cheryl
An authentic woman [large print] : soulwork for the wisdom years
Moffatt, BettyClare.
The will to live on [large print] : this is our heritage
Wouk, Herman, 1915-2019
Islam : a short history [large print]
Armstrong, Karen, 1944-
Soul stories [large print]
Zukav, Gary.
The road unseen [large print]
Jenkins, Peter, 1951-
Light in my darkest night [large print]
Marshall, Catherine, 1914-1983
Trials, tears, and triumph [large print]
Rogers, Dale Evans
The woman at the well [large print]
Rogers, Dale Evans
God's secretaries [large print] : the making of the King James Bible
Nicolson, Adam, 1957-
The book of psalms [large print]
When bad things happen [large print] : God is big enough to handle your questions-- and strong enough to deliver you from pain and doubt
Arthur, Kay, 1933-
The vision of His glory [large print] : finding hope through the Revelation of Jesus Christ
Lotz, Anne Graham, 1948-
GROUP 3
Miracles [large print] : a 52-week devotional
Kingsbury, Karen
Be happy you are loved [large print]
Schuller, Robert H. (Robert Harold), 1926-2015
Jesus of Nazareth [large print] : the infancy narratives
Benedict XVI, Pope, 1927-
The book of witnesses [large print]
Kossoff, David, 1919-2005
Look great, feel great [large print] : 12 keys to enjoying a healthy life now
Meyer, Joyce, 1943-
What's so amazing about grace? [large print]
Yancey, Philip
One minute after you die [large print] : a preview of your final destination
Lutzer, Erwin W.
Heaven is real [large print] : lessons on earthly joy-- from the man who spent 90 minutes in heaven
Piper, Don, 1950-
Brush of an angel's wing [large print]
Shedd, Charlie W.
GROUP 4
Stories for the heart [large print] : over 100 stories to encourage your soul
Gray, Alice, 1939-
The Papa prayer [large print]: the prayer you've never prayed
Crabb, Larry, 1944-
Answered prayers [large print]
Laird, Rebecca
Kept for the Master's use [large print]
Havergal, Frances Ridley, 1836-1879
Light my candle [large print]
Bryant, Anita
Running the good race [large print]
Bryant, Anita
Amazing grace [large print] : a vocabulary of faith
Norris, Kathleen, 1947-
Life's not fair but God is good [large print]
Schuller, Robert H. (Robert Harold), 1926-2015
Robert H. Schuller tells you how to be an extraordinary person in an ordinary world [large print]
Schuller, Robert H. (Robert Harold), 1926-2015
The Christian's secret of a happy life [large print]
Smith, Hannah Whitall, 1832-1911.
GROUP 5
The Christian's secret of a happy life [large print]
Smith, Hannah Whitall, 1832-1911.
God is in the small stuff for your family [large print]
Bickel, Bruce, 1952-
Stories for a dad's heart [large print]
Gray, Alice, 1939-
Grab the extinguisher, my birthday cake's on fire! [large print] : growing older gracefully and other such things
Lorenz, Patricia
Between the lines [large print] : nine principles to live by
Hershiser, Orel
Living alone [large print] : family living in pastoral perspective
Anderson, Herbert, 1936-
Power thoughts [large print]
Schuller, Robert H. (Robert Harold), 1926-2015
Success God's way [large print]
Stanley, Charles F.
Quietly resting [large print]
Hinthorn, Aletha
Just choose happiness [large print] : a guide to joyous living
Mohney, Nell
Believe in the God who believes in you [large print]
Schuller, Robert H. (Robert Harold), 1926-2015
GROUP 6
Daily devotions inspired by 90 minutes in heaven [large print] : 90 readings for hope and healing
Piper, Don, 1950-
Unto the hills [large print]: a daily devotion
Graham, Billy, 1918-2018
Enter His gates : a daily devotional [large print]
Stanley, Charles F.
Hold me up a little longer, Lord [large print]
Holmes, Marjorie, 1910-2002
Sister Wit : devotions for women [large print]
Jakes, Jacqueline
Memory and identity [large print] : conversations at the dawn of a millennium
John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005
Rise, let us be on our way [large print]
John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005
Entering the castle [large print] : an inner path to God and your soul
Myss, Caroline, 1952-
The prison angel [large print] : Mother Antonia's journey from Beverly Hills to a life of service in a Mexican jail
Jordan, Mary, 1960-
Joey [large print] : the true story of one boy's relationship with God
Girzone, Joseph F.
How do we know when it's God? [large print] : a spiritual memoir
Wakefield, Dan
GROUP 7
Six men [large print]
Cooke, Alistair, 1908-2004
The best of my life [large print] : autobiographies in large print
Leet, Judith.
The prize winner of Defiance, Ohio [large print] : how my mother raised 10 kids on 25 words or less
Ryan, Terry
Good evening everybody [large print] : from Cripple Creek to Samarkand
Thomas, Lowell, 1892-1981.
Dolly's war [large print]
Scannell, Dorothy
Time and chance [large print] : an autobiography
Townsend, Peter, 1914-1995
The rocks remain [large print]
Maxwell, Gavin, 1914-1969.
A gift from Brittany [large print] : a memoir of love and loss in the French countryside
Price, Marjorie (Marjorie Joan)
All the pain that money can buy [large print] : the life of Christina Onassis
Wright, William, 1930-2016
GROUP 8
Witness to a century [large print] : encounters with the noted, the notorious, and the three SOBs
Seldes, George, 1890-1995
Ernie's war [large print] : the best of Ernie Pyle's World War II dispatches
Pyle, Ernie, 1900-1945.
Currahee! [large print] : a Screaming Eagle at Normandy
Burgett, Donald R. (Donald Robert), 1925-2017
Boarding party [large print]
Leasor, James
Flights of passage [large print] : reflections of a World War II aviator
Hynes, Samuel, 1924-2019
Savo [large print]
Newcomb, Richard F.
The bomber boys [large print] : heroes who flew the B-17s in World War II
Ayres, Travis L.
Three came home [large print]
Keith, Agnes Newton.
The naked island [large print] : With drawings made in Changi prison camp by Ronald Searle
Braddon, Russell
Hanna and Walter [large print] : a love story
Kohner, Hanna.
The spy went dancing [large print]
Aline, Countess of Romanones, 1923-2017
The spy wore red [large print] : my adventures as an undercover agent in World War II
Aline, Countess of Romanones, 1923-2017
My war [large print]
Rooney, Andrew A.
The new world order [large print]
Robertson, Pat
GROUP 9
Wallis and Edward [large print] : letters, 1931-1937 : the intimate correspondence of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor
Windsor, Wallis Warfield, Duchess of, 1896-1986
The Diana chronicles [large print]
Brown, Tina.
Diana in private [large print] : the princess nobody knows
Campbell, Colin, Lady, 1949-
The journey [large print] : my political life
Blair, Tony, 1953-
A morning without clouds [large print]
Gaster, Harold.
A London family between the wars [large print]
Hughes, M. V. (Mary Vivian), 1866-
The flaneur [large print] : a stroll through the paradoxes of Paris
White, Edmund, 1940-
Alone together [large print]
Bonner, Elena, 1923-
GROUP 10
Driving over lemons [large print] : an optimist in Andalucia
Stewart, Chris, 1951-
Saddam [large print] : king of terror
Coughlin, Con, 1955-
The assassins' gate [large print] : America in Iraq
Packer, George, 1960-
The gamble [large print] : General David Petraeus and the American military adventure in Iraq, 2006-2008
Ricks, Thomas E.
In the company of soldiers [large print] : a chronicle of combat
Atkinson, Rick
Den of lions [large print] : memoirs of seven years
Anderson, Terry A., 1949-
We can have peace in the Holy Land [large print] : a plan that will work
Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
How Israel lost [large print] : the four questions
Cramer, Richard Ben
The zookeeper's wife [large print] : a war story
Ackerman, Diane, 1948-
GROUP 11
The envoy [large print] : the epic rescue of the last Jews of Europe in the desperate closing months of World War II
Kershaw, Alex
The pianist [large print] : the extraordinary story of one man's survival in Warsaw, 1939-45
Szpilman, Władysław
Anne Frank remembered [large print] : the story of the woman who helped to hide the Frank family
Gies, Miep, 1909-2010
Leap of faith [large print] : memoirs of an unexpected life
Noor, Queen, consort of Hussein, King of Jordon, 1951-
Prisoner of Tehran [large print] : a memoir
Nemat, Marina.
Horse soldiers [large print] : the extraordinary story of a band of U.S. soldiers who rode to victory in Afghanistan
Stanton, Doug
White man returns [large print]
Keith, Agnes Newton.
The last stand of Fox Company [large print] : a true story of U.S. Marines in combat
Drury, Bob
Don't let's go to the dogs tonight [large print] : an African childhood
Fuller, Alexandra, 1969-
GROUP 12
Oh what a slaughter [large print] : massacres in the American West 1846-1890
McMurtry, Larry
Measuring America [large print] : how an untamed wilderness shaped the United States and fulfilled the promise of democracy
Linklater, Andro.
Travels in America [large print] : a large print anthology
Bongartz, Roy.
Way off the road [large print] : discovering the peculiar charms of small-town America
Geist, William
Around America [large print] : a tour of our magnificent coastline
Cronkite, Walter
The quality of life [large print]
Michener, James A. (James Albert), 1907-1997
The American dream [large print] : stories from the heart of our nation
Rather, Dan
A funny thing happened on the way to the White House [large print] : humor, blunders, and other oddities from the presidential campaign trail
Osgood, Charles
Legends, lies, and cherished myths of American history [large print]
Shenkman, Richard.
Negro president [large print] : Jefferson and the slave power
Wills, Garry, 1934-
Andrew Jackson [large print] : his life and times
Brands, H. W.
GROUP 13
Sherman [large print]
Woodworth, Steven E.
The last shot [large print] : the incredible story of the CSS Shenandoah and the true conclusion of the American Civil War
Schooler, Lynn
Making war to keep peace [large print]
Kirkpatrick, Jeane J.
Franklin and Lucy [large print] : President Roosevelt, Mrs. Rutherfurd, and the other remarkable women in his life
Persico, Joseph E.
The spy wore silk [large print]
Aline, Countess of Romanones, 1923-2017
Ferraro, my story [large print]
Ferraro, Geraldine
One minute to midnight [large print] : Kennedy, Khrushchev, and Castro on the brink of nuclear war
Dobbs, Michael, 1950-
Nothin' but good times ahead [large print]
Ivins, Molly
My life [large print]
Clinton, Bill, 1946-
Bushwhacked [large print] : life in George W. Bush's America
Ivins, Molly
Stupid white men-- and other sorry excuses for the state of the nation! [large print]
Moore, Michael, 1954 April 23-

Thanks,
The SEO Library Center
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5ED65.27D7EDC0]