[OPLINLIST] Statewide Delivery is Suspended until Further Notice

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Mon Mar 23 15:32:57 EDT 2020

The following message is sent on behalf of State Librarian Beverly Cain:
________________________________

Dear Colleagues,

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Lt. Governor Jon Husted, and Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton, MD, MPH,  announced yesterday that Ohio will be under a "Stay at Home" order.  The order will go into effect beginning tonight, Monday, March 23, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. and will remain in effect until 11:59 p.m. on April 6, 2020, unless the order is rescinded or modified. Due to this order, we must now suspend Statewide Delivery Service until further notice.  Priority Dispatch will continue to store materials until they can be delivered. We will do our level best to ramp the service up as quickly as possible once the order is lifted.
Thank you,
Beverly
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D60128.4BC464D0]
Beverly L. Cain