[OPLINLIST] Expanded Database Access

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Mar 25 11:07:18 EDT 2020

During these unusual times (I'm calling it the "coviduration"),
database vendors are offering free or upgraded access to some of their
resources. You're probably already aware that Ancestry, normally only
available in-library, now works remotely, for example.

As we become aware of these expanded offerings, we are listing them at
oplin.ohio.gov/expanded-access (which we've linked from
ohioweblibrary.org).

Let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you out with
enabling remote access to other subscriptions. support.oplin.org

Be well.

                    Don Yarman
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250