[OPLINLIST] Last chance for our FREE webinar on Chilton Library (5/13)

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue May 5 11:54:44 EDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D622D3.F4FEC730]

We're all looking for creative ways to help do-it-yourselfers these days, and the Chilton Library is a wonderful resource for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair advice for thousands of makes, models, and years of automobiles. Attend this free webinar to learn how to help your community members navigate this site to find the details they need-from specification tables to how-to videos!

Exploring Our Statewide Resources: Chilton Library<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=543&reset=1>
Wednesday, May 13 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM | No CEUs offered
Presenters: Amber Winters (Gale-Cengage) and Chris Mills (Huron County Community Library)

Can't make it in real-time?  Sign up anyway and be sure to get the link to review the recording of our online sessions at your convenience. Looking for more training options?  Check out these upcoming webinars or head to our Events Calendar<http://www.ohionet.org/events-calendar> for a full listing of all our currently scheduled training opportunities and vendor demonstrations.

Copyright Under Quarantine: An Open Q&A Session<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=571>
Thursday, May 7 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM | No CEUs offered
Presenter: Carla Myers (Miami University Libraries)

Small Steps, Big Impact-Start a Veterans Outreach Program<https://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?id=558&reset=1>
Wednesday, May 20 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM | CEUs: 1
Presenter: Doug Stout (Licking County Library)

Please contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org> if you have questions about any of our events. We're always happy to help.

Cheers,

Shelly

Shelly S. Miller, MLIS
Community and Training Manager
OhioNET  |  1500 W. Lane Ave.  |  Columbus, OH 43221
shellym at ohionet.org<mailto:shellym at ohionet.org>  |  800-686-8975 ext. 37
www.ohionet.org

Connecting Libraries for Stronger Communities