[OPLINLIST] Used Book Return and Chairs Available

Tina Michel tmichel at centerburg.lib.oh.us
Wed Nov 11 14:46:36 EST 2020

Due to updates, we are offering several items to anyone interested.   Please see photos and know that these items have provided us with decades of service.  Therefore, know that they are far from perfect but still have some good use remaining.  The book return is being offered for free.  The lock has been rebuilt several times and the entire item shows wear.   If interested, please e-mail me directly by 11/25/20. You would need to pick it up by 12/01/20.   Secondly, there are 23 blue upholstered chairs.  These are being offered at $5.00 each.  Again, if interested please e-mail me directly by 11/25/20 and items would need picked up by 12/01/20.

Thank you,
Tina Michel
Centerburg Public Library
49 E. Main St.,