[OPLINLIST] memorials

Ed Rossman erossman74 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 08:44:38 EDT 2020

Stacey, regarding memorials, here's a great article about how one library learned to handle this issue and created a good service for the familes and community.
Loved ones memorialized through Bucyrus library's honor book program

|  |  |

|  |
Loved ones memorialized through Bucyrus library's honor book program

"We will also put a nameplate inside the book, a donation plate that says given in memory of the person," a libr...

Best,Ed Rossman
Author of the new book, "A Guy's Guide to Throat Cancer", available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and iTunes.https://facebook.com/Guysguidetothroatcancer