[OPLINLIST] computer lab assistance

Kent Daniels kdaniels at lickingcountylibrary.org
Mon Aug 23 11:47:23 EDT 2021

Good morning:

Our library is interested to see what procedures or guidelines other organizations are utilizing in their public computing labs/areas outlining what sorts of service or level of personalized attention will --- or will not --- be provided by staff.

We are experiencing a run on complicated (often time-consuming) file printing or access issues (mainly from personal smart phones).  Staff are also experiencing more scenarios where they are asked to handle personal equipment to resolve a request.

Any specific language or guidelines would be greatly appreciated.  We'd like to see how others are balancing priorities in this area of service.

Thanks in advance,

Kent Daniels
Adult Services Coordinator
Licking County Library
kdaniels at lickingcountylibrary.org | 740.349-5524
[cid:b7c622c7-6ebf-469e-8bb1-ee382e6b83f2]