[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Kristen Radtke ZOOM visit

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Tue Dec 28 10:59:25 EST 2021

Hello everyone and happy new year.

We have engaged a national author of insightful graphic non-fiction to join
us on Tuesday January 18th at 7 pm EST.
It's a real coup, I think.  Anyone can attend from anywhere, so I am asking
if you can help spread the word, however you do it.

Graphic and calendar/registration link follow.

https://alpl.librarymarket.com/events/kristen-radtke-virtual-author-visit

Any questions, please email me.

Gerry Vogel: MLIS, Ohio CPL
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library
32649 Electric Blvd. Avon Lake OH 44012 www.alpl.org
tel: 440-933-8128 x239  fax: 440-933-6406
'If you want to be a reference librarian, you must learn to overcome not
only your shyness but also the shyness of others! ' – *S.R.* *Ranganathan*