[OPLINLIST] DVD Decoupler needed

Kara Cervelli kara.cervelli at fairport.lib.oh.us
Mon Feb 8 12:04:49 EST 2021

Good morning!
Fairport Harbor is in need of a Clear-vu one-time security case decoupler key.

http://www.shopbrodart.com/Library-Equipment/Security-Equipment/Media-Case-Decouplers/_/Clear-Vu-One-Time-Unlocking-Key/

I don't suppose anyone has a spare one gathering dust that they'd be willing to spare?    So far, the only used ones my staff have found are in Australia and Canada.

Thanks in advance!

Kara Cervelli

Kara J Cervelli, MLS
Director, Fairport Harbor Public Library
335 Vine Street
Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077
kara.cervelli at fairport.lib.oh.us
440-354-8191 x6521