[OPLINLIST] Acrylic Magazine/Newspaper Holders UP FOR GRABS

Renee Hopper rhopper at defiancelibrary.org
Mon Jan 4 10:29:27 EST 2021

Hello!

Defiance Public Library is cleaning closets and looking for new homes for
our surplus of acrylic magazine and newspaper holders. Dimensions and
amount available are listed below. I've included one picture (all look
similar), but if you would like to see more, please let me know.

Because of the fragility of the pieces, items cannot be sent via cargo, but
we can set up a time for claimed items to be picked up!

*Items up for grabs:*
[image: 20201229_085322.jpg]
*Medium acrylic magazine holder **(fits most magazines)*
9.5" x 8" x 9.25"
33 available

*Large acrylic magazine holder*
11.25" x 7.5" x 10.25"
5 available

*Large acrylic newspaper holder*
13.5" x 8" x 9.25"
3 available

Thanks and happy new year!
--
Renee K. Hopper
Adult, Teen, and Technical Services Manager

*Our Mission: The Defiance Public Library System is committed to providing
service to the people of the county in a friendly environment, enabling
them to: Learn from the Past, Understand the Present and Prepare for the
Future.*